La ricerca è stata conclusa e la posizione non è quindi più oggetto di ricerca
Le ricerche si intendono rivolte ad ambo i sessi. Si pregano i manager interessati di registrarsi presso il database dello Studio Temporary Manager™ sul presente sito alla sezione "Lavora con noi" e di inviare il c.v. all’indirizzo richiamato nell’annuncio citando il riferimento indicato, autorizzando al trattamento dei dati personali.
Ricerca n. PMO080221 – Project Manager Senior (Padova - Italy)
Studio Temporary Manager™ is looking for an Interim Project Management Officer for a 10 months project as a part of our Team, with start on March, 1st.
The customer, a leading company in the design and production of steel and plastic components, needs to rationalize existing production facilities to optimize efficiency and logistics.
The candidate, with proven experience in projects of high complexity in the area of Automation Engineering, will assume the responsibility of the internal Team, leading the project from start to the end.
He will provide technical support for process design, layout definition, testing, installation, and commissioning activities. He will set best practice to grant technological and know-how transfer, adequate staff training and maintenance plans (TPM).
Will create work plans, review, and approve scope and schedule for assignments and ensure quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost.
Will ensure, in autonomy, the management of assigned projects, through the definition of sub-processes, relevant deadlines and priorities, assessing the progress of planned phases, coordinating internal staff and external resources, assigning tasks and checking performances in order to respect given deadlines.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Demonstrated ability and experience to manage and execute on multiple, critical projects and programs simultaneously accordingly to priority criteria in support of internal customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage projects and if needed, manage the problem solving and related contingency plans.
- Ability to coordinate work, maintain positive work relationships and interact with a team sufficient to complete assignments.
- Manufacturing Process and process flow working knowledge.
- Knowledge of LEAN principles and able to enforce principles and techniques through the organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, or equivalent systems.
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent (Mechanical and/or Plastics Engineering) with significative experience in related field (e.g. automation, metal).
Candidates meeting all requisites are requested to apply in English (CV file in word named with name and surname) to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference PMO080221.
1. Available to start in March 2021;
2. Possession of VAT number, available to work as freelance professional;
3. Required monthly compensation package;
Only eligible applications will be noticed. After 15 days the research will be considered concluded. Candidates not yet registered in the Studio Temporary Manager™ database are invited to profile themselves on the page: www.temporarymanager.info/contatti to have access to future research.