La ricerca è stata conclusa e la posizione non è quindi più oggetto di ricerca
Le ricerche si intendono rivolte ad ambo i sessi. Si pregano i manager interessati di registrarsi presso il database dello Studio Temporary Manager™ sul presente sito alla sezione "Contatti" e di inviare il c.v. all’indirizzo richiamato nell’annuncio citando il riferimento indicato, autorizzando al trattamento dei dati personali.
Ricerca n. DLA231221 – Director of R&D Laboratory (Chemical) - Italy
Studio Temporary Manager™ is looking for an Interim Director of R&D Chemical Laboratory for a 18 months project in Italy, with start in early 2022.
Our customer is a leading and constantly growing and innovating company in the field of polyester-based coating resins.
In order to support growth and innovation, we are looking for a strong professional able to lead the R&D team (7 people) and the R&D Laboratory committed to research and develop new products based on saturated polyesters in order to increase performances and enlarge the offering range and field of application.
The professional will assure the proper management of the R&D activities and resources, in-time delivery of the projects, respect of the required safety and quality standards. Will assure the optimal use of the latest available analysis technologies and techniques.
He/she has complete and in-depth knowledge of saturated polyesters and will personally contribute to the technical know-how of the team, take care of the definition of the analysis / tests / experiments to be performed in the research programs.
High standing, with strong management and technical skills, capacity to analyze data and lead both technically and organizationally are the most important traits of the ideal candidate.
- Diploma or degree in chemistry
- Mandatory proven extensive experience in structured chemical groups, mainly focused on saturated polyesters
- Very solid project management skills on complex projects
- Hands-on experience with everyday laboratory activities in a structured environment
- Proven ability to manage Technical- R&D teams with outstanding results
- Languages: Fluent English mandatory. Italian is a plus
Working site: North of Italy – the company will cover the relocation / lodging costs.
Candidates meeting all requisites are requested to apply in English (CV file in word named with name and surname) to: email@example.com quoting the reference DLA231221.
1. Available to start in early 2022
2. Fluency in English
3. Proven track record of R&D activities with saturated polyesters
4. Required monthly compensation package (travel and accommodation expenses covered by the company)
Only eligible applications will be noticed. After 15 days the research will be considered concluded. Candidates not yet registered in the Studio Temporary Manager™ database are invited to profile themselves on the page: www.temporarymanager.info/contatti to have access to future research.