Ricerca n 10
Le ricerche si intendono rivolte ad ambo i sessi. Si pregano i manager interessati di registrarsi presso il database dello Studio Temporary Manager™ sul presente sito alla sezione "Lavora con noi" e di inviare il c.v. all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org citando il riferimento indicato nella ricerca, autorizzando al trattamento dei dati personali.
Ricerca n. PRM090517
The CLIENT company is seeking a professional for the position of PROJECTS MANAGER with the necessary skills and expertise to manage particularly complex situations, with the following main characteristics:
Job Title : PROJECTS MANAGER, INDUSTRIAL HEAT PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS
Business Unit : CoolCare
Date of Update : March 2017
JOB PURPOSE: (Why does the job exist?)
Review RFQ’s and specifications, formulate proposals, review designs, project planning and execution plans of the EPC/MEP Project’s different activities in order to ensure all Project’s / contract’s deliverables are profitably accomplished in compliance with the Company and Customer’s standards as well as contractual scope and obligations in accordance with project specifications and requirements.
PERSON SPECIFICATIONS: (Minimum attributes for the job holder to be effective in this job in terms of education, qualifications/ certifications, work experiences, specific job skills, computer literacy, language/communication skills, personal competencies)
A Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum 20 years relevant experience at a leading boiler manufacturer and/or consultant with at least 10 years in a Projects Manager or Business Manager role.
Proficient in Microsoft Project.
Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Arabic.
Strong planning, analyzing & organizing skills.
Rigorous project design and management skills
Proactive, driven and self-motivated, results oriented.
Excellent leadership skills.
SUPERVISION GIVEN: if any, (job title/s of employee/s supervised by this position)
Project Design Engineers and Project Estimators
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: (job title of this position’s immediate supervisor / manager)
Head of Sales Management
COMMUNICATIONS: (job title, department, and/or entities, that the position has interface internal or external)
Internal: Project Engineering, Project Planning, Sourcing, Projects & Retrofit, Coolcare Parts Division, Mechanical, Fire Protection and Low Current/Low Voltage Teams.
External: Contractors, Consultants, Subcontractors; Business / Government and private customers / clients.
JOB AUTHORITY / OTHER FACTORS: if any, (decision making authority, resources controlled, operational, financial, administrative functions, or any special distinct requirement for the job)
Manages techno-commercial business development. Monitors and control project variables and takes corrective action to keep the project on track.
KEY RESULTS AREAS / AREAS of ON-GOING ACCOUNTABILITY ((What areas or major activities will produce the contributions that the company expects from this employee?)
1) PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT – Organize the preparation of all relevant proposal documentations (e.g. scope of work, pricing, project management schedule etc.) for communication, execution and compliance of the team and the relevant subcontractors in order to ensure the effective project planning and execution in accordance with the Contract Agreement.
2) PROJECT PROFITABILITY – Monitor and control the Project’s expenditures against the defined / approved budget allocation in order to maintain / maximize the profit revenue of the project.
3) CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – Lead in the consistent provision of quality and efficient service by the respective project teams in order to attain utmost Customer Satisfaction in line with the Company’s Core Values and Objectives.
4) PEOPLE MANAGEMENT – Manage and motivate the staff towards team development and exemplary performance in order to maximize productivity, harmony, efficiency and effectiveness.
Conditions of engagement:
- Duration of employment contract: annual, renewable contract.
- Depending on the duration, depth and nature of experience and the over-all fit of the candidate to the role, the gross annual compensation package can start at Euro 120,000 per annum or higher.
- The typical benefits associated with the role are as follows:
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Annual 30-day paid vacation after completing 11 months of service
- Family status of employment which provided flight entitlement, and medical insurance coverage for the spouse and up to two children 23 years old or younger who reside with the employee in Saudi Arabia.
- Visa costs.
Please send your C.V. in English and Italian here: email@example.com