The search has been completed and the position is therefore no longer the subject of research
The researches are intended for both sexes. Interested managers are requested to send the C.V. to the email address of the announcement by citing the no. of reference and authorizing the processing of personal data or register with the Studio Temporary Manager ™ database on this site in the "Contacts" section.
Ricerca n. PMG190122 – Plant Manager Temporary - Industry - Lombardia
Studio Temporary Manager™ is looking for an Interim Plant Manager for 18 months, with start in February 2022.
Our customer is a leading and constantly growing International Group in the field of personal care, is looking for a professional with the necessary skills and expertise to manage particularly complex situations to lead the project of operational excellence involving the Italian plant.
The manufacturing site in Italy, equipped with adequate fully automatic and semi-automatic industrial equipment, needs to improve its performance level in order to grant required and expected output standards, on time delivery, efficiency level and introduction of new products.
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. Develop processes that will maximize safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Commit to plant safety procedures – HSE
- Be responsible for Plant P+L
- Proven work and managerial experience as a Plant Manager in industry with continuous production
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Mother tongue Italian, fluent in English
Candidates meeting all requisites are requested to apply in English (CV file in named with name and surname) to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference PMG190122.
- Available to start in February 2022
- Fluent English
- Possession of VAT number, available to work as freelance professional
- Required monthly compensation package (travel and accommodation expenses covered by the company)
- Living in Milan area, or willing to relocate
Only eligible applications will be noticed. After 10 days the research will be considered concluded. Candidates not yet registered in the Studio Temporary Manager™ database are invited to profile themselves on the page: www.temporarymanager.info/