"Let’s not pretend that things will change if we keep doing the same things.
A crisis can be a real blessing to any person, to any nation. For all crises bring progress.
Who overcomes crisis, overcomes himself, without getting overcome.
Who blames his failure to a crisis neglects his own talent, and is more respectful to problems than to solutions."
(A. Einstein, 1930)
STEP 1 is the analysis of the most critical components by:
A Company Due Diligence: carrying out financial, accounting, tax and legal due diligence regarding the company documentation relevant to restructuring;
B Industrial Macro Analysis: Understanding the main elements to be implemented for industrial turnaround. This helps identify the guidelines of a possible Recovery Plan consistent with the current and forward operational needs of the Companies.
STEP 2 also consists of the implementation of the chosen Recovery plan and consists of two sub-phases:
A) INDUSTRIAL TURNAROUND
• Interim management / CRO (Chief Restructuring Officer)
• Cost efficiency, process reengineering & improvement
• Operations & digital transformation
B) FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING
• Advisors for the preparation of certified recovery plans, debt restructuring agreements and settlement with creditors both in continuity and liquidation
• Estimates of the economic value of the entire company or its branches
• Preparation of restructuring business plan
• Independent Business Review
• Detection of third-party investors/hirers
• Working capital & cash management
• Implementation of alert systems to prevent future insolvency or financial stress situations
Studio Temporary Manager™ S.p.A.
Verona: Centro Direzionale E33 - Viale del Lavoro, 33 - 37036 S. Martino Buon Albergo - ITALY - Milano: Isola for S32 - Via Sassetti, 32 - 20124 - ITALY
Tel. +39 045 8012986 - email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
P.IVA e C.F. 04098760236 REA n.391855 - Cap. Soc. euro 50.000 (int. vers.)