The search has been completed and the position is therefore no longer the subject of research
The researches are intended for both sexes. Interested managers are requested to send the C.V. to the email address of the announcement by citing the no. of reference and authorizing the processing of personal data or register with the Studio Temporary Manager ™ database on this site in the "Contacts" section.
Ricerca n. PMT261120 – Plant Manager (Tunisia)
Studio Temporary Manager™ is looking for a Interim Resident Plant Manager Tunisia for 18-24 months as a part of our Team, with immediate start.
The customer, a leading company in the design and production of electronic systems for vehicles, is as a Tier 1 supplier of the main European manufacturers in the automotive market. The Group's production structure involves three plants, with H.Q. in Veneto and 2 sites abroad that operate accordingly to planning and material flow managed by the parent company.
The candidate, with relevant experience in structured organizations, has strong operational skills and hands-on approach. He will assume the responsibility of the production plant located in Tunisia, specialized in the production of wiring for the Automotive sector, currently employing 500 resources.
He will take care for the management of the Plant, assuming the direct responsibility for scheduling and efficiency of Production, granting cost compliance and respect of the quality standards and will be responsible for the P&L of the Plant. He will be able to optimize the logistic flows by ensuring punctuality of deliveries in line with customers’ demand. He will report to the Corporate Operations Manager, Team Leader of the Project assigned to Studio Temporary Manager™.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Significant experience as Resident Manager of manufacturing plants, preferably in Arabic countries.
- Proactivity, autonomy and decision-making capacity;
- Able to understand the real company needs and impact the economic result of the business;
- Hands-on approach and result oriented;
- Leadership, charisma and persistence;
- Good knowledge of English/French, Arabic is a plus.
Candidates meeting all requisites are requested to apply in English/French (CV file in word named with name and surname) to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference PMT261120.
1. Available to start in December / January;
2. Available to move to Tunisia;
4. Possession of VAT number, available to work as freelance professional;
5. Required monthly compensation package;
6. Level of knowledge of the French/Arabic language.
Only eligible applications will be noticed. After 15 days the research will be considered concluded. Candidates not yet registered in the Studio Temporary Manager™ database are invited to profile themselves on the page: www.temporarymanager.info/contatti to have access to future researches.