La ricerca è stata conclusa e la posizione non è quindi più oggetto di ricerca
Le ricerche si intendono rivolte ad ambo i sessi. Si pregano i manager interessati di registrarsi presso il database dello Studio Temporary Manager™ sul presente sito alla sezione "Lavora con noi" e di inviare il c.v. all’indirizzo richiamato nell’annuncio citando il riferimento indicato, autorizzando al trattamento dei dati personali.
Ricerca n. EXP040919 - Export Manager
Studio Temporary Manager™ is looking for a professional with expertise as Export Manager for a team mission of ca. 12 months, where the candidate will work as temporary manager directly employed by STM with VAT, with the possibility of being hired by the client as permanent manager once the mission is concluded. The mission requires full time availability of the candidate as soon as possible. Availability to continued transfers abroad (travelling 50-75% of time). Position based in Emilia Romagna.
Our client is the Italian branch of an international group, which core business focuses on veterinary medicines and nutritional products. English language proficiency, in both speaking and writing, and familiarity with international relationships are required.
We are looking for an expert/specialist in the international animal health business, in which the manager should have been working for the major part of his professional career, with experience in export business development.
Other aspects which will be taken into account will be:
- customer- and result-oriented mindset,
- analytical and communicational capabilities,
- persuasive and dynamic approach, coupled with negotiation capabilities,
- ability to manage market analysis, business plans, budgets, complex planning and contexts in a multicultural environment,
- ability to manage a portfolio with 50+ products,
- ability to build and maintain relationships with distributors and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Develop new international markets, while managing current markets and distribution networks;
- Consolidate, increase and improve one of the client’s brand sales, margins, and market share on the international scenario according to the client’s objectives, through a distribution network as well as in collaboration with the client’s subsidiaries worldwide;
- Thanks to constant updates on competitors’ actions, anticipate any measure aimed at defending the client from competitors’ moves;
- Thanks to constant updates on market trends and opportunities, propose new product and service solutions aimed at increasing the client’s market share worldwide.
- University degree in Economics / Scientific field, or at least 5-year experience in a similar position (preferred degree: Veterinarian with a Nutrition / Animal Pathologies specialization; Animal Production Science and Technologies; Livestock Health and Production);
- Previous experience in the animal wellbeing and care sector / international animal health business;
- Analytical, customer- and result-oriented mindset;
- Ability to manage complex planning, multi-cultural context and a portfolio with 50+ products;
- English language proficiency (professional working level);
- French language proficiency is a strong plus;
- Computer literacy;
- · Age: 40-55 years old.
Interested candidates (only if all the requirements are met) are kindly asked to submit their c.v. in English and in Italian with a picture (word format nominated “first name last name”, without acronyms) to email@example.com, mentioning the reference number EXP040919, and specifying in the e-mail text the following points:
- Availability to start in the first part of September;
- Minimum monthly amount to accept the mission;
- Possession of VAT number or the willingness to open it immediately;
- Knowledge level of the English language and, eventually, of other languages;
- Expertise in the indicated sector;
- Eventual C.V. external assessment and the Authority who released the certification.
Studio Temporary Manager™ will contact only the candidates who will be considered adequate. The candidates who are not registered in the STM database are invited to register at the following link to be notified for future researches: www.temporarymanager.info/contatti/