La ricerca è stata conclusa e la posizione non è quindi più oggetto di ricerca
Le ricerche si intendono rivolte ad ambo i sessi. Si pregano i manager interessati di registrarsi presso il database dello Studio Temporary Manager™ sul presente sito alla sezione "Lavora con noi" e di inviare il c.v. all’indirizzo richiamato nell’annuncio citando il riferimento indicato, autorizzando al trattamento dei dati personali.
Ricerca n. FSE151018 Field Service Engineer
A Italian company for his office in Singapore is looking for The Field Service Engineer who is responsible for the installation and service of the products in the field. The company solutions include Burn-In &Test Systems and Test Application (Test Fixture and Test program) for Semiconductor devices.
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. He will analyze problems or failures on field, addressing proper root causes to be corrected at design or manufacturing levels, then diagnose and troubleshoot Test System and Test Application problems, supporting and coordinating our Local Post Sales Technical Team.
The Field Service Engineer will interface our customers, organizing and holding periodical meetings with customers’ key persons, to collect improvement requirements and, in strict coordination with relevant Accounting Team, to propose improvement solutions defined by the appropriate internal teams responsible of product roadmap.
Field Service Engineer responsibilities include resolving hardware and software issues, configuring operating systems and test programs and using log analysis to provide immediate support.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a perfect and fluent English and Chinese languages knowledge, degree in a relevant field, like Electronic, Mechanical or Software Engineering. Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification is a plus. The ideal candidate is a natural helper, enjoys assisting people with system issues and is able to explain technical details simply.
Ultimately, he has to be a person our customers trust. They will rely on him to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- BS degree in Electronic, Mechanical or Software Engineering or relevant field (Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus).
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Good understanding of electronic, mechanical and computer systems (particularly in the field of reliability testing).
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and customer relationship software (eg. Salesforce).
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Industry experience (Preferred).
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, setting priorities and scheduling work activities.
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime on short notice.
- Position requires the ability to be “on call” after normal working hours.
- Depending on location, position may require frequent overnight travel.
Gli interessati (solo se in possesso di tutti i requisiti richiesti) sono pregati di inviare il loro CV in italiano (file in word nominato con nome e cognome, senza sigle) con foto, a email@example.com citando il riferimento FSE151018 a cui aggiungere nel testo di accompagnamento eventuale assessment del CV ed Ente che l’ha rilasciato.
Lo Studio contatterà esclusivamente i candidati valutati idonei. I candidati non ancora iscritti nel database dello Studio Temporary Manager™ sono invitati, per ricevere le future ricerche, a profilarsi alla pagina: www.temporarymanager.info/contatti/